Day 2: It all started at the park! We met some old friends at the park in our previous neighborhood for a picnic lunch and some fun. (Day 1: Nathanael woke up extra early to go to 5am boot camp with Nat. That was enough for that day.)
The whole gang!DAY 3
Day 3: We had lunch with more friends at a park nearby. Can you tell why this was Nathanael's favorite day?DAY 4
Day 4: Six Flags here we come! Nathanael poses with some super heros.
I believe this is the first ride of the day. The Runaway Mountain. It is a ride like Space Mountain at Disneyland. A rollercoaster in the dark! It totally freaked Nathanael out. He was almost in tears, but wanted to do it again later with me. HA!! I got him good on another rollercoaster. I made him sit in the front car! That really did him in. He was terrified!!! However, after the ride was over he wanted to do it again, so later he took Nat on the ride. I got to ride the Titan by myself! It is a rollercoaster that is 24 stories tall and goes 85mph. Let's just say I am still feeling it in my neck. I must be getting too old for amusement parks!DAY 5

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Swings are so much fun. tell Nat I am holding him to his word about you guys coming out this Summer! We'll be here... except the 4th of July!
How Fun! Sounds like your Spring Break was as packed as ours. . . I loved the pictures of the old gang - all those kids looks so grown-up!
Post a Comment