Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun


The kids with Santa and the Mrs.





Uh, oh... Thank goodness she didn't pull Santa's beard!







This is why I don't have ornaments on the bottom half of the tree!




Caught in the act!




I told her that it wasn't real candy, but she decided to try it anyway!






Santa finally made it to our house at 3:30 am! Thank goodness that Nathanael slept until 8:30am. Can you guess who took this picture?





Nathanael and his most prized possession. Ha!!




Nathanael's first official football!




Attack of the Christmas toys!



Hmmmm...What's this?




Nathanael and Aaron enjoyed taking candy from the "Whipplesumptious Delight." My Mom made it in a pottery class that she took before she passed away.




What's wrong with this picture?





Who's having more fun?





Can you guess who won?



It's time to pass out presents!




Uncle Denny and Caitlin






"All for one and one for all!" (Three Musketeers)





Little Miss Mischief!



"Two wild and crazy guys."

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Y'all look great!! I cracked up at the half-decorated tree. We put ours up on a table (it's a smaller tree) for the same reason. I love your mom's "Whipplesumptious Delight"! Glad you had a fun Christmas!

Jade said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Your baby is getting so big and she is SO DARN CUTE!!! Looks like a great Christmas. It's fun to see Denny and David. I didn't know your Mom had passed away:( Hope the rest of your holiday season goes as well as Christmas!

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love the Half decorated tree haha its awesome. The picture of you 3 is co cute! you look so beautiful. Did you get my message??? Love ya!