Monday, February 16, 2009

Nathanael's Birthday!

Nathanael turned 7 years old last week. We celebrated his birthday at the Lego Education Center. It was his dream come true! He and his friends got to build spaceships for almost an hour. They then enjoyed some cake that was shaped like a Lego brick! Nathanael had a blast and for a little guy that entered this world at 2 pounds - 2 ounces and three months premature, he has come a long way.
The birthday boy.

Caitlin had a great time.


Nathanael got to pick 20 pieces to take home!


Here he is building his spaceships.


Nathanael and Uncle David


Cousin Zachary


Cousin Aaron


Okay... No comments on my singing!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I PROMISE I don't forget his birthday... I remembered that day at work so I knew he was at school and then again that day but at like 9 at night.. and everyday after that right before I go to bed and its to late to call... I feel so bad.. Worst aunt of the year. I'll be calling. Tell Nathanel We said Hi and Happy Birthday :) I still am feeling bad. I'm sorry :( That was a cute video. Fun to see what you guys did. Miss ya

Chanda said...

Didn't know you had a blog...cute! I have never even heard of the Lego place. Looks like every little boys dream. Also had no idea Nathanael was a premie - I guess I don't know anything, kinda feeling like a loser. We need to talk more when we get together. Tonight. ;)