Yes, it has finally happened! Caitlin is fully mobile and with that she is getting into everything. When I took this video we had just finished dinner and were about to go to Nathanael's baseball game. The trash can was full, so I took it out from under the sink in preparation to change out the trash bags. Caitlin saw this as the perfect opportunity to explore! As you watch the video, notice how she pretends not to hear me when I catch her. I hope it isn't what's in store when she hits her teenage years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
talk about selective hearing! She is so cute!!!
She is tooo cute! I love her easter outfit too. That water easter egg thing is awesome! who thought of that? and was there anything in the eggs? we miss ya'll
awwww I cant wait to see her!!! I have selective hearing too. Ask Kevin :)
She's so cute! I can't believe she's already walking. Fun, fun.
Post a Comment