Ever since our dog died about two years ago, I swore that we wouldn't get another dog and definitely NOT a puppy. Too much work! Well, my adorable husband has been dropping hints about wanting to get another dog for the past two years. I decided to consider the possibility and that's when, a friend's chocolate lab, Abby had 11 puppies. It started out as just dropping off news papers for the puppies, then the kids wanted to see the puppies. So, we saw the puppies. They were just so cute. How could anyone not want one right? Well, one thing led to another and...
Meet Hunter! The newest addition to our family. Nathanael got to pick his name. Since he is a hunting dog,(not that Nat will be doing any hunting anytime soon) Nathanael decided to name him Hunter.
Hunter is a quick learner. He already knows how to sit!
Hunter's brother, Shiloh, lives just around the corner. They love their play dates!
1 comment:
You are such a good mom! I won't even consider the idea. My boys don't ask anymore because my answer is always the same- "after your mission!"
Post a Comment