Well,....at least I think so. Costumes and pumpkins and candy, oh my! The sight of Jack-O-Lanterns still fills me with the same excitement that I had as a little girl. I just love this time of year! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and Easter for what they represent. I just love the pumpkins, caramel apples, fun sized candy bars, the break from the summer heat, and seeing the same excitement on my children's faces (that I had at their ages) as they choose their costumes and pick out just the right pumpkin for carving. I could go on and on. Today we visited a local pumpkin patch with some friends. We had a blast! The kids spent their time running around, climbing on the hay stacks, and picking out a pumpkin of their very own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it..They are getting big.
I LOVE Halloween too. Christmas is my favorite though. We still have left over Halloween candy that we are enjoying :)
Post a Comment