Monday, March 16, 2009

Caitlin's Big Day!


No, you don't have to call CPS! After watching the video I realize that it looks dangerous. However, I had it all under control. The cupcake was safely at the front of her tray. I wasn't going to let her grab the candle. It was all good! No worries! Whew! She got her cupcake and ate it too.


I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by. Caitlin has been such a joy to have in our home. She is always happy! (Unless you take something away from her that she isn't supposed to have.) I wish I could keep her just the way she is right now. Not a care in the world. So sweet and innocent. Yes, I know that she has to grow-up. Who knows what the world will be like in the future? I wish I could just keep her safe from all of the dangers out there, but I know that she will have to experience life for herself as we all do. She is a special little girl. I can't wait to meet the wonderful woman that she will become someday.

4 comments:

chattypatra said...

Happy Birthday, Caitlin! We March babies are super cute. hahahaha

Cameron, you and Nate are doing a great job with your children. I'm sure that Caitlin will turn out to be an amazing human being, just like you wish she would. She will most likely be sensitive, creative, and have empathy and a desire to serve others, I'm sure.

Did you bake that cupcake? It looked good. I had a cupcake instead of a regular cake too! It was yummy. :) Miss you.

Amber Ayres said...

Wow! How time flies! I can't believe she's a year old. Is she walking? it looks like in in the last pic. and what a fun idea for Nathaniels bday party! You are an amazing mom. Sure keeps ya busy having two bdays in one month!

Jade said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's one already! Wish we lived closer. Have a great day!

Amanda said...

I can't believe she is already one! It makes me sad that we haven't met her yet. You should just pack your things and come and see us. ;) Happy birthday cute girl. We really miss you guys.

I like blogging better!