After Texas' big win this past weekend...I just couldn't resist! The "Red River Rivalry" is such a big event in our house. Well, at least for Nat. Ha! Last night he was so sweet. Through the miracle of TEVO he showed me all of the best plays from Saturday's game. I'm just glad they won, if you know what I mean. :)
The "Texas Fight" song is one of Nat's favorites. I have to admit it will grow on you after you have heard it enough. Listen to "The Yellow Rose of Texas", "Wabash Cannonball", and his all time favorite the "March Grandioso."
Click on "Texas Fight" or one of the other songs mentioned above after you click on the link below and enjoy...
In case you want to sing along...
Texas Fight, Texas Fight,
And it's goodbye to A&M.
Texas Fight, Texas Fight,
And we'll put over one more win.
Texas Fight, Texas Fight,
For it's Texas that we love best.
Hail, Hail, The gang's all here,
And it's good-bye to all the rest!
(YELL) Yea Orange! Yea White!
Yea Longhorns! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!
Texas Fight! Texas Fight,
Yea Texas Fight!
3 comments:
I went to that web site but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe we will have to come to Texas and hear Nat sing it to us ;)
Horray!! Hi Cameron!! I'm glad you found my blog. I can't wait to hear more stuff about your fam. AND I'm super glad I finally got to see Caitlin. She's very cute!!
Hello!! I too am so glad you found my blog! IT is amazing the small world that blogging is!! It is so good to see that you guys are doing well, and that you have added a cute little girl to your family!! I am excited to see future updates!!
Post a Comment