
Today, Nathanael had an early release from school. So, I decided to bring home some lunch. As we were eating we were talking about his day and he said that he and "daddy" were going to play football when he got home later. Then he broke into the Oklahoma State University chant, "O-S-U Cowboys!" (See the video below.) He followed that up with the creative art with curly fries that you see to the left. (His Nana will be so proud of him!) As I redirected him back to eating his food, I asked him if he wanted to try some barbecue sauce (I have to choose my words carefully) a.k.a. "Arby's Sauce" on his first roast beef sandwich. He agreed and after taking a bite he declared, "This sandwich is smokin' hot!" As I about choked on my bite of sandwich, I asked him why he said that. He said, "Because I like it a lot!" Hmmmm! I guess "daddy" has been teaching him phrases again. Oh, well. I am just glad that Nathanael has added something new that he will eat, even if it is "smokin' hot."
8 comments:
This made me laugh cuz I totally remember Nat teaching Nathanial the funniest phrases, like "gangsta" stuff and bumpin his chest with his fist and pullin out the two finger peace sign. lol, smokin hot!
btw you guys looked so cute for Halloween! Nathaniel really looks like he had a blast! He's a great piano player too, I was very impressed.
ps one final note... THANKS FOR THE POPCORN RECIPE! we made it on Halloween it was awesome! and so easy!
Oh Nathaniel...YOU CRACK ME UP KID!!
what a cute boy.
Nat refuses to take responsiblility for this one. He claims my brother David is the one who used the phrase around Nathanael. Between Nat and my brothers there is no telling what Nathanael will come up with next!! I'll keep you posted...
He is such a crack up. Kevin and I watched it with your dad and we were laughing SO hard. lol It made me miss the little guy:)
I know I just left a comment not to long ago but I am really missing you guys right now. I think I need to do anything and everything to have Kevin take me to texas. :) Maybe a christmas gift?? lol He already told me I got mine for the next 5 years haha . I need to kiss that little girl. It's killing me I haven't seen her yet! Cameron I just miss ya!
Manda- you are too sweet! You and Kev are welcome anytime!!
Hahaha! Nathaniel is so adorable!
Post a Comment